I have been away awhile, but want to try again. I toyed with the idea of learning/using Wordpress, but this is already here and convenient on multiple platforms.
I expect this to be a journal, with much stream-of-consciounes and spur of the moment inspiration posts, always around the theme of seeking the Kingdom of Yahuah in all aspects I can recognize. I will expand on that first. I will use this as a diary too, and try to make it a habit to be here regularly. I will willingly reveal myself, trying to become transparent, though I have some dark stuff that only the Father need see.
More soon is the plan.
I expect this to be a journal, with much stream-of-consciounes and spur of the moment inspiration posts, always around the theme of seeking the Kingdom of Yahuah in all aspects I can recognize. I will expand on that first. I will use this as a diary too, and try to make it a habit to be here regularly. I will willingly reveal myself, trying to become transparent, though I have some dark stuff that only the Father need see.
More soon is the plan.
No comments:
Post a Comment